This proficiency testing sample is produced in accordance with ISO/IEC 17043:2010. All information regarding the use of this material can be found in the reporting packet which will be available to download at Supelco-PT.com.
Features and Benefits
We have a vast portfolio of environmental PT schemes with "fit-for-purpose" samples to help you meet the needs of the laboratory.
Our proficiency testing (PT) program is a benchmark to:
- provide staff with an insight into their laboratory′s performance, to verify the accuracy and reliability of their testing process
- provide a comparison of performance with that of other laboratories, nationally and internationally
- test and educate staff, provide a better understanding of the impact of incorrect results and identify areas where there may be problems
- provide an independent evaluation of laboratory performance
- demonstrate to clients, colleagues and accreditation bodies that there is a commitment to quality
This PT sample is as a 20 mL whole volume.
The solvent for This sample is water.
The PT sample is not preserved.
To prepare the solution partially fill a 100- mL volumetric flask with reagent-grade water (near 20 degrees C).
Open ampoule PE1401-20ML (be careful to avoid cuts on glass) and transfer 10.0 mL of concentrate to the volumetric flask.
Fill the flask to volume with reagent-grade water and Mix well.
The sample is now ready for immediate analysis.
If you report a method or Analyte that you do not see on the report form contact RTC and you will be sent a new form.
Report only the properties for the method you are seeking accreditation.
Storage and Stability
Please refer to sample label for expiration date, specific storage temperature, and specific storage conditions.
Are you new to Supelco Proficiency Testing? Be sure to register your account details in the PT Portal before placing your order.
This will provide access to data entry, reporting packets and final reports. Registrations will be approved shortly after your order is placed. For further questions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When placing your order online, please indicate your study preference under the ′your reference′ column. Available studies can be viewed at the bottom of the page.
Click here to learn more about Quick-Turn Studies (on-demand proficiency tests that are offered depending on lot availability). The Quick-Turn results are released within 48-72 hours whereas scheduled study reports are released within 21 days.