TRANSIA™ PLATE Salmonella Gold is an ELISA kit intended to be used by food microbiologists for the detection of Salmonella genus. The assay reliably recovers and detects low levels of Salmonella in a variety of foods and feeds.
AFNOR Certification TRA 02/08 – 03/01, AOAC Performance Tested Method 010602.
Features and Benefits
- Accurate Method for Salmonella Detection:
TRANSIA™ PLATE Salmonella Gold is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for the detection of Salmonella in food, feed and environmental samples. The test utilizes highly specific proprietary antibodies to create an antigen antibody complex which, if present, creates a color change reaction upon addition of the substrate which is read with a microplate reader.
- Standardized Protocol – Results in 24 hours:
The same enrichment media and incubation time for all samples reduces media preparation time and increases lab efficiency. Enrichment steps are harmonized with ISO reference method and are common for all matrices.
TRANSIA™ Plate Salmonella Gold can be fully automated with the Gemini® microplate processor.
TRANSIA™ Plate Salmonella Gold has numerous validations covering all foods, feed and environmental samples from organizations including AFNOR and AOAC Research Institute.
- Microtiter plate with divisible strips, 96 wells (8 wells x 12 strips) – 10 pc
- Lid for the microtiter plate – 1 pc
- Negative control – ready to use – 2 x 13 mL
- Positive control – ready to use – 2 x 8 mL
- Washing buffer – concentrated 20X – 1 x 800 mL
- Conjugate: anti-Salmonella antibodies conjugated to peroxydase – ready to use – 2 x 57 mL
- Substrate: TMB – ready to use – 2 x 57 mL
- Stop solution: H2SO4 – ready to use – 2 x 57 mL
- Extraction reagent – ready to use – 2 x 60 mL
Gemini is a registered trademark of Stratec
TRANSIA is a trademark of BioControl Systems, Inc.