Two leaders in genome editing, Sigma-Aldrich and the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, have joined forces to make the first ever arrayed lentiviral CRISPR knockout libraries. Based upon validated techniques published in the literature, the Sanger CRISPR libraries will put your lab at the forefront of the race to make the next big discovery.
Functional Genomics/Screening /Target Validation
Features and Benefits
- Vector: U6-gRNA/PGK-Puro-2A-BFP (gRNA only)
- Simplify the workflow with puromycin selection
- Illuminate CRISPR-expressing cells with BFP
- Better, not bigger: Two optimized clones per mouse gene reduces the time, cost, and scale of screening experiments
- Ready-to-screen: Clones are arrayed in a robotics-friendly 384-well format for high throughput screening
- Collaborative: Real-time, library validation continues
For detailed information on the Sanger library, click here
Lentivirus Transduction Particles of gRNA-only lenti-based vector. 2 knockout clones for every human protein-coding gene. Nearly 40,000 sequence confirmed clones.
Request a Quote or More Information
10 μl of lentivirus at ≥106 particles/ml in 102×384-well plates
This product is for R&D use only, not for drug, household, or other uses. Lentivirus manufacturing is achieved by using 2nd generation packaging plasmids on a 3rd generation lenti-based vector. Though the lentiviral transduction particles produced are replication incompetent, it is recommended that they be treated as Risk Group Level 2 (RGL-2) organisms in laboratory handling. Follow all published RGL-2 guidelines for laboratory handling and waste decontamination.