Deoxynucleotide triphosphates (dNTPs) are organic molecules, which contains nucleobase bound to deoxyribose. This dNTPs set includes 0.25 mL each of 100mM aqueous solutions of four deoxyribonucleotides, deoxyribose adenosine triphosphate (dATP), deoxyribose cytidine triphosphate (dCTP), deoxyribose guanosine triphosphate (dGTP), and deoxyribose thymidine triphosphate (dTTP) in separate tubes for convenience and easy PCR reaction setup.
Deoxynucleotide Set, 100 mM has been used:
- to biotinylate λ-DNA for magnetic tweezers measurements
- in RAPD PCR
- in FISH probe generation and labeling
- in PCR amplification of genomic DNA
- in multiplex PCR
- in first-strand cDNA synthesis
- in TUNEL labeling
- in RT-PCR
- as a component of the reaction mixture for polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
Deoxynucleotide Set, 100 mM has been used as a component of the reaction mixture for polymerase chain reaction (PCR).It has also been used as a component of the reaction mixture for amplification refractory mutation system polymerase chain reaction (ARMS-PCR) to genotype single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs).
Deoxynucleotide triphosphates (dNTPs) are substrates for DNA polymerizing enzymes. They act as building blocks of nucleic acid molecules and are acidic in nature. dNTPs are key components of PCR master mixes and are highly essential to amplify DNA. Optimal levels of dNTPs ensure proper chromosomal replication and in turn maintain genome stability.
Features and Benefits
- Provided as 4 separate tubes of dNTPs.
- Allows optimization of individual dNTP concentrations.
0.25 mL each of 100 mM dATP, dCTP, dGTP and dTTP