TableCurve 3D® gives scientists the power to find the ideal model for even the most complex data, including equations that might never have been considered. TableCurve 3D�s built-in equation set includes a wide array of linear and nonlinear models for any application:
TableCurve 3D�s state-of-the-art surface fitting includes capabilities not found in other software packages:
- Linear equations
- Polynominal and rational functions
- Logrithmic and exponential functions
- Nonlinear peak functions
- Nonlinear transition functions
- Nonlinear exponential and power equations
- User-defined functions (up to 15)
- In addition to standard least squares minimization, TableCurve 3D�s non-linear engine is capable of three different robust estimations: least absolute deviation, Lorentzian minimization and Pearson VII Limit minimization
- Option to change the maximum number of terms permitted when fitting linear equations (minimum 3; maximum 11)
- On systems that support multi-threading, TableCurve 3D�s Background Thread Processing option allows fitting to occur without any form of user input
- Option to set the default term significance anywhere from 1 to 15.
Automate the difficult task of finding the best equation to fit experimental data. Import data as ASCII files or from Lotus, Excel, or Quattro Pro spreadsheets. Then TableCurve, in a single processing step, fits the data to all of its built-in equations and ranks them by correlation coefficient. View results as graphs or numeric summaries. Output hardcopy graphs or create a file of fit results. Choose TableCurve 2D if your data involves curve-fitting two-variable (x,y) data; TableCurve 3D for surface-fitting three-variable (x,y,z) data.
Windows 3.1 with supplied Win32s libraries version 1.30c, Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT 33mhz 486 or higher 8MB RAM (12MB recommended) 5MB free hard disk space