32 with epileptiform activity in the isolated mouse
hippocampus. Neuroscience, 105(3), 589-598
5. Duax, W. L., et al., Steroid dehydrogenase
structures, mechanism of action, and disease
ribonuclease T-1 and derivation of the total
primary structure. J. Biol. Chem., 243(3), 598-608
2. RajBhandary, U. L., et al., Studies on
polynucleotides. LXXX. Yeast phenylalanine
Brewer, Clear liquid mediums for the “aerobic” cultivation of anaerobes, J. Amer. Med. Assoc.,
115, 598-600 (1940)
4. C.R. Falk, H. Bucca, M.P. Simmons, A comparative study of the use of varying concentrations
Bagrodia, S., et al., J. Biol. Chem., 270, 22731
17. Brown, J. L., et al., Curr. Biol., 6, 598 (1996).
18. Hill, C. S., et al., Cell, 81, 1159 (1995).
19. Manser, E., et al., Nature, 367, 40 (1994
We are a leading supplier to the global Life Science industry with solutions and services for research, biotechnology development and production, and pharmaceutical drug therapy development and production.