Partial PROTACs for Targeted Protein Degradation

Targeted protein degradation (TPD) is an emerging drug discovery strategy that allows access to difficult-to-treat diseases. While traditional small-molecule therapeutics may only allow access to ~20% of the proteome, degradation techniques may open the door to the other 80%. Learn about our Partial PROTACs that offer the easiest way to generate libraries of PROTACs that can be screened for effective degradation of your protein target from cells.

 

 

 
PROTAC Components
Find everything you need to design your perfect PROTAC Library combination!





 
 
PROTAC Components
Offering the complete end-to-end solution: check out these other portfolios to drive your TPD research forward.
 
Learning Resources
Helpful technical information from the literature and our product managers.
Partial PROTACs for Targeted Protein Degradation Technical Spotlight



Contact us
Contact us for further information or to learn what is new with the PROTACs offering.




Related Information

See other tools we offer for the medicinal chemist and the chemical biologist.
 

Visit with us at Targeted Protein Degradation Summit on Oct 23-24 in Boston.