Building PROTAC® Degraders for Targeted Protein Degradation

Targeted protein degradation (TPD) is an emerging drug discovery strategy that allows access to difficult-to-treat diseases. While traditional small-molecule therapeutics may only allow access to ~20% of the proteome, degradation techniques may open the door to the other 80%. Learn about our degrader building blocks that offer the easiest way to generate libraries of protein degraders, such as PROTACs, that can be screened for effective degradation of your protein target from cells.

 

 

PROTAC® is a registered trademark of Arvinas Operations, Inc., and is used under license.  

Contact us
Contact us for further information or to learn what is new with our offering for PROTACs research.





 

Related Information
See other tools we offer for the medicinal chemist and the chemical biologist.

Visit with us at Targeted Protein Degradation Summit in October in Boston 2020.